Fulfilling your need is my passion. A passion gives one the strength to be the best one can be at what one enjoys the most.
- I value your happiness as you achieve success-self satisfaction from what you do.
- We become partners working in a confidential, co-active association.
- I believe that my client is creative and resourceful. You have the answers, just not close to the surface yet. I acknowledge what you say. You gain strength from the acknowledgement.
- I pose thought provoking open ended questions. You contemplate how each question relates to your feeling successful, or fulfilled, more balanced and less encumbered.
- You talk; I listen. Through your discussion you develop clarity of purpose, define your needs, develop strategies, actions and work toward your goals.
- I hold you accountable to take action. Action produces results. Results open up avenues to accomplish your goals. Your goals achieved lead to the feeling of self satisfaction, thus success at last!
“There is no such thing as a free lunch!” Your efforts are commensurate with your successes.
It’s easy to get started.
Before you go another step, consider where you are today and where you want to be tomorrow, next week, next month or next year. Next week or next month will come and go and you can still want to find that “missing something”. Why wait? Time moves forward-you might as well move forward too.
Click here to set up a complimentary consultation. After all, we need to get to know each other. Aren’t you curious to know more? Curiosity is a foundation of coaching. Curiosity yields deeper feeling and emotions. Let’s tap into your curiosity about me and what we can do together and we can then go from there.
Please complete my short Passion in the Workplace Questionnaire.